Friday 21 June 2013

Silver Roman

A couple of weeks ago I finished watching the series Rome. Throughout watching I was a massive fan of the fashion and the jewellery. Lots of cuffs, big earrings and necklaces.

I'm not a massive fan of necklaces because they irritate my skin, but I do have a weakness for certain styles. In Rome most of the jewellery is gold. I don't really do gold. I am dark haired and blue eyed so silver suits me much more, but doesn't mean I'm not open to some gold.  But it has to be a certain kind...the costume type. It sounds ridiculous I know, but I just hate all of that delicate gold stuff.

Anyways, I was browsing New Look the other day for some new work jeans and thought I would have a look at the jewels. Much to my surprise, I found some silver earrings and a cuff that I fell in love with. I am so excited to wear them...proper saddo I know!









Follow on Bloglovin
You can now follow my blog via bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment