Monday 4 March 2013

PVC Leopard

Just a quicky today to share my new shoes.

It wasn't til I saw a post by Kavita at She Wears Fashion that I remembered about Everything 5 pound.  I was browsing a few months ago and come across it and at the time wasn't particularly impressed with what they had to offer. Then a couple of weeks ago I saw Kavita's post and then had another little looky and it has got loads better.  I'm not a huge fan of the clothes to be quite honest with you, they aren't particularly nice or look like they are of good quality. But the shoes...most are pretty nice and for a fiver who really cares if they only last a couple of months.  I think the only thing I was a little disappointed with was that the postage was 5p less than the shoes themselves which is annoying, but I suppose these companies need to make money some way.

But anyway these are my new purchase..





No comments:

Post a Comment