Okay, so I was trawling the interweb for some inspiration for decorating my room and had what I thought was going to be a quick butchers on Urban Outfitters. It turned out that I stayed on there long enough to have created my own house from their stock, if budget allowed of course! Woops.
1. As soon as I saw this Ohh Deer Pictar Cushion I was drawn to it. It reminds me of Elmer the Elephant...I love Elmer the Elephant. I'm sold.
2. This Show Off Canvas just me laugh to be honest with you. I also think that a bedroom should have a more simplistic look so this being neutral colours and not a huge amount to it seems like a perfect choice.
3. I clearly have expensive taste, because everytime I try to find a duvet cover/set they are either hideously expensive or they will not go with my red curtains. So this is when I have come up with the idea to just have a white duvet cover but with patterend pillow cases. Then I saw this Alice Pillow Set. Pretty much EVERYTHING that I want.
4. I have to admit, I made a strange little noise when I first saw this. I love the whole Baroque style and I need places to store my crap. Urban Outfitters have read my mind, put two & two together and created this little Baroque Shelf beauty!
5. This little cutie speaks for itself. It's a teddy bear but a lamp...need I say more?!
1. This toothbrush holder, I think, is just a cute little way to jazz the bathroom up. Not only that but it also keeps all the germs away. They do it in Bee holder too.
2. Is this not the most cutest thing you have ever in your life seen? The Bambini Soap Dispenser is an online exclusive only, which is shame because I think I would actually like to see it first, however, I'm not quite sure I can resist for much longer. (Mother, if you are reading this I would like you to confirm that I am able to buy this for my bathroom and then take it with me when I move out - thanks!)
3. I think this Oyster Shell Dish would be a nice addition considering the nautical theme that people tend to go for in a Bathroom.
4. Again with the whole nautical thang, I really like this anchor/piratey pattern. Rather than going for a boring old plain shower curtain, I would definitely go for something like this Homebound one.
5. I don't know if it's because Christmas has not long left us and that it remind me of Reindeer, but I want this stage towel!
1. I'm a sucker for big clocks. When I used to work at John Lewis, I would spend quite a long time on the system that we used checking out all of the clocks that I loved. I stupidly didn't take advantage of my discount before I left, leaving behind all of the lovely clocks. I have to say this Newgate Battersby Clock is my favourite one of all on UO.
2. Ooooo this sleeper sofa is just so glamourous. I love the deep plum colour and the fact that its a velvety fabric is just a win for me really! They do it in a green and black too, ideally I would have all 3 in different areas of my imaginary house.
3. Why have a normal candle when you can get a cute one shaped as a bird?
4. There really isn't much else to say other than I just fell in love with tower drawers as soon as I saw them! I think its because they are really different to anything that I have ever really seen before, but they also have that shabby chic effect on them that I love.
5. You got to have a little bit of wall art in your house, and this is amazing! I recently bought a book on a page for my sisters 18th, they look really cool and so nice when they are properly framed too. I chose The Great Gatsby because I read the book not too long ago and really enjoyed, plus the film is coming out soon and I am really quite excitedddddd.
1. It's never a kitchen without a chopping board and being a fan of music it only makes sense that I have a music related chopping board!
2. I laaaave hot drinks, coffee, tea, peppermint tea, baileys coffees the lot. What better way to serve it to myself than with a proper cute little Giraffe Mug!
3. At home we have a black board in the kitchen that has little notes on it to remind us to do things and sometime a list of shopping to get. I think that it beats a bit of paper does it not? Not only that but its a bloody owl!
4. When I have time I like to bake the occasional cake or whatever. In future the only thing that I want to use to wisk my ingredients together is most definitely kitchen kong!
5. Lastly, they sell a grator that is shaped like an alligator thus naming it Gator Grater!!
I was I was rich...I really really do!