Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Pardy

So for our works Christmas party we went to a hotel in south Croydon for a meal and little disco-y kind of thing after. Everything was paid for including the room and the breakfast buffet the next day...helllll yeahhh!  We just chilled out and had a chat whilst eating our tasty meal and listening to cheesy classics from the dreadlocked DJ! It was the year for the partners to join us which was really nice because it gave Elliot the chance to meet everyone in the office.

Being completely useless as normal I just didn't get any photos at all apart from the first one of my outfit in the room before we left.  I need to start remembering that I now have a blog and need to start getting photo evidence of things!


I bought this dress in the summer for £7! WTF bargain I know...
Paired it with my trusty flatforms

Emily

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I hope you have fun at the party!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter
    --

    ReplyDelete