1. I love leopard print, all I own though is a couple of skinny belts, a pair of leggings and a top. I think that this print can sometimes look quite tacky so I love the fact that whilst the watch is quite dainty the strap adds a little bit of something to it. This will probably be going on my Christmas list.
2. I own about 10 million coats/jackets and do not need anymore, however, this is just so bloody nice! I originally fell in love with the tartan one, but I think that it would be difficult to style after a while. But this one, for me, is timeless.
3. Tartan is amazing, and the cute little silver tips really make these something different. They are the kind of shoes that you would wear to jazz your boring old outfit up...I vant I vant!
4. Right, so I know this looks like underwear but I don't care! I can just imagine teaming it with some boots and my trusty leather jacket.
5. I just really like the print on this shirt, plus it's over-sized which I much prefer to just your bog standard t-shirt. When I was in Tunisia with Elliot in the summer there was a lot of Hasma hands around and it just reminds me of being in the sun.
I was never really a fan of River Island, but it seems to have upped it's game a little over the last year or so which I'm, obviously, rather pleased about. I'm struggling to not go on there and have a spending spree, plus Christmas is coming and I need to fill out my spreadsheet (yes, I said spreadsheet) and keep an eye on the dollar.
62 DAYSSSSSS! HELL YEAH!
Christmas is my favourite time of year, so you'll be seeing a lot of this :D