Wednesday 26 September 2012

Introductions

First things first, my name is Emily, i am 20 years old.  Of course this is information that you probably already know from the little 'About Me' section.  Anyways, i have been thinking about writing a blog for a long time. By long time i'm talking about 2 years. I make up the blog name etc, then get really confused with how to actually work it, then get annoyed, and thennn delete it.  This has happened probably about 10 times, but i talked myself into being a bit more patient this time. 
I'm not really sure how to explain what this blog is going to be about.  I suffer from, what is known as, lack of body confidence.  This is something that has been part of me for most of my life so i'm used to it, however not happy about it.  I've got to the point again where i'm sick and tired of being miserable for no reason other than confidence. So i suppose posting on here is just a way for me to rant, write how i feel, things that i'm doing, progress, recipes, clothes blah blah.  A dairy basically.

Bare with though, because i still have no idea what i'm doing.

Speak soon.


Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment